Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wish Lists

Hi everyone! I am trying this idea out this year...I'm pretty excited about it and hoping it works! Like most of you, my "normal-life" schedule is pretty much full as it is. So when it comes to adding another activity, it's really hard to fit it in. Even when it's something as fun as Christmas shopping for friends and family!! On amazon.com, you can create wish lists. Amazon has anything and everything you can imagine. I sent an email to all my family asking them to take a few minutes to create a wish list for themselves and their children. You can then go onto www.amazon.com and search for people's wish lists! I'm so excited about this...I always love to get out and do some shopping, but anything I can do online is so nice!! Happy Christmas planning everyone...looking forward to celebrating our Savior's birth all of December!!!

No comments: