Monday, November 17, 2008

I am sitting here by my fireplace getting myself geared up for finishing up plans to host Thanksgiving dinner at my house next week and reflecting on the fact that while I am not quite where I would like to be with Christmas goals, I am so much better off than I would be with out all of you!  I have stocked up on the things  I will need to prepare meals next week, have those menus planned, and best of all, I have accomplished the single most stressful task for our family each holiday season.  I just pressed the approval button for our Christmas card order.  (and a choir-like chorus of Hallelujahs immediately rang through the air!)  

But here is the BEST PART!!
As I sat down to complete my order I decided to check email first (procrastination) and low and behold in my inbox was a discount code for 20% off my Tiny Prints order.  We order a lot of cards, and I was ordering stationary for several gifts, so this was significant savings!  The code is 20gift and it can be used until the 19th.  If you have already done your cards, good for you! You might think about stationary or invitations from tinyprints, they are SUPER cute, if you have need of those things.

I am so proud of all the progress I hear some of you are making, especially our brand new December 1sters!   Let us know how you are doing, it is inspiring for those of us who are a little behind.  Let us know why you are doing all of this, how it is worth it.  We have lots and lots of visitors to this site, from all over the world.  I'll bet other people would like an idea of what this is about, as well.  Hope you have a wonderful week!  

No comments: