Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few questions......

"Now that my child is in middle school and has 7+ different teachers, how do I handle Christmas gifts?"

"Any new ideas for group teacher gifts?"  Individual?  Could the teachers out there please offer some wisdom?

"We have already done the photo calendar, what else can we make for our grandparents?"

My own additional question:

What are some creative gifts for sunday school teachers, piano/guitar teachers, mailman, garbage man (do not laugh, the garbage man at our house works VERY hard!) , etc... ?

Looking forward to hearing your ideas in the comments below!  

2 comments:

by Laurie Newman said...

answers from the City Cafe breakfast table:

online scrapbooks and photo books make awesome gifts for teachers and grandparents. Actually, they make great gifts for husbands and children, too. I have made them for all of the above and they were very much appreciated - a wonderful Christmas moment.
See shutterfly link on our homepage. For you MAC users, the photo books I've made with iphoto directly have turned out beautifully.

Anonymous said...

My extended family always struggles with what to get my boys for Christmas. They don't want to get something they already have and are often just not sure what to get. I have started making a short list for each of them and emailing it by the end of October. I keep a list of this on my computer so that nothing is duplicated.

Angi