Monday, October 19, 2009

It's that time again!




Hey Friends,

Believe it or not, Christmas is just around the corner! Yea! I can say that because for the past few years, I have gotten most or all of my Christmas cards, shopping, wrapping and decorating finished before December 1! Then, I can sit back and truly enjoy the season of celebrating our Savior's birthday! My family and I can enjoy parties, each other and any celebration that comes our way, because I am relaxed and prepared.

I know that many of you have this down pat now and are enjoying the season of Christmas, too. Please come and share your successes. If you have not, you would love it! Just try - you'll be so glad you did!

I will be at Starbucks on Old Fort Parkway on Thursday, October 22 at 8:15 a.m. to kick off the early Christmas shopping season. If anyone wants to join me in the kick off and get some great tips and encouragement from others, please bring a 3 ring binder with a zippered pocket (pencil holder type) inside, and some paper. Don't stress over this - if you don't have this, just come on! You can get it later!

Please let me know if you can come. That way I can try to get enough seats together.

Blessings to you!

Nancy

No comments: