Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2LoveOrphans.com

Jennifer Connelly and I have begun an organization called, 2LoveOrphans.com. This Christmas, we are giving you the opportunity to let us do some of your shopping for you! Just go to our website and click on the PRODUCT page...we have set up a program where if you make a donation thru us to Divine Grace Primary School in Uganda, Africa...we will send your gift receipient a card to notify them of your generosity and if you donate beyond $10, we will send your gift recepient a keepsake ornamant. Check out our website for more details...this will be that gift that honors one friend while saving the life of a child...
Thanks,
Tracy and Jennifer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am trying to get to your website but I can't get it to come up! Any suggestions? I would LOVE to use y'all for some Christmas shopping!

Unknown said...

Silly me. Apparently I was leaving out an important part...the www!!! Got it. Am brainstorming now as to what to get for WHOM! I love everything!